Welcome to https://manuwork.com/ (the “Site”) managed by Times Internet Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking “I agree”, you agree to be bound by these Terms. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this Site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, and contact number.
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms applicable to such services. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND LIMITED LICENSE
- “Content” mean and include without limitation the information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, software or other materials including photos, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole..
- “Company Content” means Company proprietary Content, including but not limited to, Company trademarks and logos made available through the Site and Services, excluding Third Party Content and User Submissions.
- “Third Party Content” mean any Content that is not owned by the Company and has been contributed by any 3rd party including the User Submissions.
- “User Submissions” means the text, data, graphics, images, photos, video or audiovisual content, hypertext links and any other content that the Company allows its users to uploads, posts, flips, compiles or otherwise provided to Company via the Site and Services, as applicable.
- Ownership: The Site, Services and the Company Content are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Company and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services, and the Company Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Company Content.Company claims no ownership interest in any Third Party Content and expressly disclaims any liability concerning those materials.
- Interactions between Users: You are solely responsible for your interactions (including any disputes) with other users. You understand that Company does not in any way screen Company users. You are solely responsible for, and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Site and Services and disclosing personal information to other Company users. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Company users, particularly if you decide to communicate with Company user offline or meet them in person. Your use of the Site, Services, Company Content, and any other content made available through the Site or Services is at your sole risk and discretion, and Company hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating thereto. Company reserves the right to contact Company users, in compliance with applicable law, in order to evaluate compliance with the rules and policies in this Terms You will cooperate fully with Company to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity via the Services.
By making available any User Submissions through the Site and Services, you hereby grant to Company and its users a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, make available, communicate to the public and otherwise use and exploit such User Submissions through or by means of the Site and the Services and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world. Company does not claim any ownership rights in any such User Submissions and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use any such User Submissions. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be liable for any Uses of your User Submissions by any third party that had access to your User Submissions during the period in which your User Submissions was available on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Company reserves the right to not to publish, display the User Submissions or modify, amend or delete any User Submissions on the receipt of any complaint, that the User Submissions are infringing or in violation of any applicable laws. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all User Submissions that you make available through the Site or Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (a) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Submissions that you make available through the Site or Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Company the rights in such User Submissions, as contemplated under these Terms; (b) neither the User Submissions nor your accessing, posting, submission or transmittal of the User Submissions or Company’s use of the User Submissions (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Services or any other permitted use will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation; and (c) no payments of any kind shall be due to any third party, whether a copyright owner or an agent thereof, for any use made of the User Submissions (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Services.
By using the Site or the Services, you acknowledge the sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Content, or User Submissions and Company disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Content or User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that Company: (a) is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such Third Party Content or User Submissions; (b) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to, reliance on or use of such Third Party Content or User Submissions; (c) does not undertake or assume any duty to monitor for inappropriate or unlawful content on third party websites or User Submissions; and (d) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Content from being accessed through the Site or the Services.THE SERVICE REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO USE (If applicable)
- Registration: To register for the Services, you may be required to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You expressly agree to absolve the Company of any responsibility / liability in this regard.
- Facebook Connect: You may also Register for the Services by using your Facebook username and password. If, however, you are under 18 years of age, you may log in to the Services using Facebook Connect and utilize the Services only under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Using Facebook Connect allows us to personalize and enhance your experience while using the Services, based on your personal information, profile, likes, and other relevant information. When you use this feature, you expressly consent to information about your activity on the Services (i.e. what you have read, what you have liked, ratings given by you, etc.) being continuously released and automatically posted on your Facebook account (which has been used to log in) and made available to your friends on Facebook. You may control the information being shared through Facebook Connect by changing your account / privacy settings. By registering through Facebook, you agree to the Terms stated herein and in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
- Subscription: Your subscription to the Services in a particular geographical territory shall be valid for that territory only and shall not automatically entitle you to access your account from a different geographical territory, unless specifically permitted by the Company.
- Geographic Limitation: The Site and/or the Services are controlled and offered by Company from its facilities in the territory of India. Company makes no representations that the Site or Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using the Site or Services from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site or Services may contain or provide links to content hosted on website located outside of the India.
- Access to use: To access the Services, you will be asked to enter your individual user name and password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, the Company does not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your account and Password;
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with the Company as users of the Site; or
- Access through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
If the Company reasonably believes that an account and password is being used / misused in any manner, the Company shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. Company reserves the right to reject any user name selected by you and/or revoke your right to any previously selected user name and give such user name to any other person or entity in Company’s sole discretion and without any liability to you. Furthermore, you shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, however, you could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password. If messages sent to an email address provided by you and associated with your account are returned as undeliverable or wrong address; Company reserves the right to terminate your account immediately with or without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party
- Availability: The availability of content through the Site or Services may change from time to time. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Copyright Notice
Copyright ©2020 Times Internet Limited. All rights reserved.